Subject: [Leica] Gallery Posting Info?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 11:13:59 -0600

Craig,

I'm no authority in this area, but I can tell you what works for me.

Resizing to 800 x 800 pixels for uploading will fill the original
gallery box nicely and allow a slight enlargement when one clicks on the
overlapping rectangle symbol above or below the image.? For those nice
images that deserve enlarged viewing, 1200 x 1800 pixels will fit on
most computer screens, from my experience.

When uploading cropped images, or those at very high ISO, I generally
use the smaller sizes, saving the large setting for full size images and
lower ISO settings.

I used to wonder how others saw my images.? Since I started using an
iPhone, I can access the LUG Gallery from the phone.? If the image looks
fine on my phone, I figure it is OK for viewing on most screens.

I, too, miss the Walmart labs.? They developed my film and gave me
excellent digital images on CD.? Sadly, the local one has been closed
for several years.? Walgreen does not impress me, and the single pro lab
has frequent equipment problems.? So, my film cameras sit on the shelf.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA