Subject: [Leica] Gallery Posting Info?
From: craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 00:13:42 -0600

Could I get pointed to some suggested settings for gallery posts?? Is
there a guideline somewhere?? I'm getting some 35mm film gear limbered
up to get back in the darkroom with small negative challenges and some
idle Leica/Hexar/ZM toys that I want to get more active with.? I've only
posted a few things a few years back as a trial run from a medium sort
of lab scan.? My small town had a Walmart Photo dept run by a fastidious
German lady and I actually got nicer results from her than some pro labs
I was using.? Really miss her!? She seemed enthused to process things
from my German gear.

--

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Gallery Posting Info?)