Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Lens, Another Flutterby
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 15:09:10 -0500

Although AF lenses are nice and work well, I sometimes want to go back
to basics.? Rangefinder lenses don't focus very close, but have some
distinct characteristics.? I like the color rendering of this old
Jupiter 8, a post-war knockoff off the Zeiss line.? So, along came a
Gulf Fritillary, for a couple of minutes.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20181020-DSCF0033.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA