Subject: [Leica] Return of my M9 - Frank F.
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 05:00:07 +0000

Frank

The original problem with my M9 was that the label from a SD card had come
off in the card slot and worked its way into the shutter mechanism. I was
unable to determine which brand of card it was until the label was returned
from Leica as all SD cards look pretty much the same with no label. It
turned out to be a Fujifilm 16gB C10 HD card, and the label returned is
looks virtually new apart from a small crease on one corner where presumable
it hit a shutter blade.

This repair cost 178? ($220) and I feel I should be compensated for that
together with the cost of the card(s) I have from Fujifilm.

Kind regards,

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com