Subject: [Leica] Return of my M9 - Frank F.
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 00:11:26 -0500

Yes, seems very unfair to have this kind of lousy luck.  I too woud press
Fuji for repair costs.

I must admit to being a bit surprosed that the card slot had any mechanical
access to the shutter area.....

Lesson for us all... if the label of any SD or CF ( or other) card  looks
the least bit loose, get rid of the card. Gerry?s card was not worth $10,
and it cost him $220 to fix the probem it caused.  Not a good ROI.

Frank Filippone Red735i at verizon.net
On Wednesday, February 14, 2018, Gerry Walden via LUG <lug at