Subject: [Leica] Leica digital vs Sony A7RIII
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 23:49:24 -0600

I don?t doubt any of that, but I needed to make a decision when my m9 was
away.  The SL was on a far horizon at that point but still might have been
vaporware for all we really knew so the Expense of Leica didn?t enter the
picture.
    My first Sony was the A7r, and just as I was getting to know and love
the high Rez, it was stolen.  About that time my M9 returned, and I realized
the hardships I had been enduring with the tiny non moving back screen, and
low ISO.

 I spent the insurance on an A7s, the queen of low light/ available dark.
Loved it even more, but missed the high Rez.  When the A7r2 came out, I
pounced.  What a gem of a camera!

In December I was drawn to the high Rez, big battery, and eye focus of the
A7r3.  I?m real happy with it.

  I?ll probably sell one of the others, and I sold my M9, but I only miss M
photography a little bit.  If I get jonesin? for shooting M, I still have my
M4.   So Far.

Sonny Carter
http://www.SonC.com/look