Subject: [Leica] road trip w film
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 21:28:48 -0500

It would depend on transport.  If by air then only one duplicate body, no
duplicate lenses, a laptop and a half terabyte external hard drive and
enough memory cards to hold all your images: the theory being that the hard
drive and the memory cards serve as backups.

If you are in your truck with minimal family then at least three capable
bodies, I use old bodies of descending but still useable capabilities.
Lenses are overlapping capability in my case 15, 18, 21, 24, 50, 75, 90,
200, 300, 400 with 1.4 and 2x extenders.  Same laptop and portable external
drive.  So far I haven't had enough gear quit working to keep me from
getting images I wanted.

Actually, my biggest problem is keeping the sensor clean enough.  My Sony's
seem to suck in dust like a Dyson so I need to carry more sensor cleaning
swabs and fluid.

Sent from my iPad