Subject: [Leica] road trip w film
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 07:52:26 +0530

Which cards are you using? If you are not using high performance XQD
or CFast cards, life becomes simpler.

If I remember right, Leica and Sony only use SDXC UHS1 cards.

If you are only using SD cards, and not carrying a laptop, Sanho
Hyperdrives or WD My Passport Wireless Pro wifi enabled external hard
drives. The former has a screen, (though the contents of the latter
can be managed with a smartphone) the latter is more flexible for
general use after your trip.

https://www.hypershop.com/collections/vendors?q=hyperdrive

https://www.wdc.com/products/portable-storage/my-passport-wireless-pro.html

Cheers