From: LUG [mailto:lug-bounces+tedgrant=shaw.ca at leica-users.org] On Behalf Of
Robert Adler
Sent: January-18-18 9:07 AM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: [Leica] SL and Left-eyed Shooters

I've been really trying to think about why the SL did not work well for me,
and I am wondering if it was because I am left-eyed. I found it very
difficult to reach any of the buttons, even though they seemed properly
programmed so that the functions I used most were on the right side of the
LCD screen. Even hitting the "joy stick" to move the autofocus area
required me removing my left eye from the EVF.

So I'd like to hear if there are any left-eyed shooters who use the SL
without these ergonomic issues.

Please let me know if you own/use an SL and are a left eyed shooter or
right eyed. My hypothesis is that there are none to extremely few SL users
who are left eyed and don't have this issue.
So, SL users, are you left or right eyed? Your input would be greatly
appreciated!
Thanks,
Bob
PS- I know this is not even close to a scientific polling, but it will help
hearing from trusted folks in this group.

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com
*"Capturing Light One Frame At A Time"*