I like it!  I'm glad I have the 50/1.4 SL lens even though it is huge and
heavy.  The Noctilux is huge and heavy and I carried it all over Honduras
and Guatemala and never regretted it.  Now that I need autofocus, Leica
comes through!
I will probably never get the 75 or the 90.  I can just walk a little
closer with the 50. The other focal lengths are covered by my zooms which
are also pretty fast!  I'm carrying the M and the R adapters but, other
than the R19, don't really have plans for using them.

Tina