I am sorry to hear that Herb has passed away. He is a gentleman of the
highest degree. I am glad that I was able to talk to him a couple times.

Here are a couple photos I took of him in 2014 with my 4x5. Bob, if you are
in touch with the family, I believe I have made prints for them, but if
they want another copies, just let me know.

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/Herb-2014/20180114-646-Edit.jpg

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/Herb-2014/20180114-647-Edit.jpg

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram

Replies: Reply from eddy at altphoto.be (Eddy Willems) ([Leica] Photos of Herb Kanner)
Reply from stevebarbour at mac.com (Stephen Barbour) ([Leica] Photos of Herb Kanner)