What a collection!

I'm happy that in our tome there is at least one person who works like
the great (Kertesz, Doisneau, Boubat, Izis ...) and shows us in a
fantastic light the humans of today.

I found it a little disappointing that I was already at the end of the
portfolio.

And I think you could make a few more portfolios like this one.

What an eye, what a photographer, what a beautiful selection of photo's.

thanks for chairing