Subject: [Leica] DXO Mark Leica M10 Score
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 19:43:54 -0800
References: <A0DD00F9-9139-4CE9-958A-AACB6253425E@f3documentaryphotography.com> <CA+yJO1C4bo1MonnOKnz=tvyOcRWw67PT9G4cJj9nR8xO8azO2g@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3PM9CMmU0G7=g+_Cfcvt3QPrDyr8c1XP2jHza-hVPKmg@mail.gmail.com> <CAN4TZQ71daXasPdPi7ZV=Y892-vtNEfTWCeN3Gytn-ofEZMyqA@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4Mvws43qPksJAT8FEr-kwwBaGtLEFBsP_JWNp27wwZ2EA@mail.gmail.com> <000901d3776f$b308a600$1919f200$@ca> <CAAsXt4O2QxDOnHh+OU8X8VcuArPzeDym8RBZ8KgpbYh7X-ZfUA@mail.gmail.com> <000001d3785e$4d93d7f0$e8bb87d0$@ca>

Great information Ted! And your exciting career is almost too much for this
boring accountant to fathom. ;-)
Thank you for sharing not only your method, but what you went through
learning and practicing it. 1 sec hand held? Sheesh, I've never done better
than 1/15th... and neither of us are getting any younger.

As a well used saying goes on this LUG, "WELL DONE LAD!"
and thanks again Ted.

Best,
Bob

Bob Adler