Subject: [Leica] DXO Mark Leica M10 Score
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 13:37:58 -0800

Cameras have different uses. For me the M's are very simple, have the
ability to see outside the frame, and give a unique look with the Leica
glass. I can see the difference in the Leica sensor that is "tuned" to the
glass. IMO it's a subtle but significant difference. I also have a Sony Ar7
ii with the sensor glass modified to give better results for Leica WA
lenses. For portable, landscape photography and Milky Way landscape (high
ISO ability), it is a top performer. But for "quick" shooting and simple
interface, the M's can't be beat. Nikons are also great performers, but
with the Sony I can use all my L glass.
Just my opinion. As Tina says, it's the results (and the photographer and
their preferences) that count. Not a lab test...
Best,
Bob

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com