Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Day At Piai, Maui, HI
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 17:05:34 -0800

Thanks Nathan, very much.

Though it appears that the Painted Eucalyptus may be over processed, that
is almost exactly how they looked. It was pouring down rain (I was under an
umbrella) and the rain just made the trees and foliage glow. The colors
were, by nature, incredibly saturated, as reflected in the image.
The only reason I say this is that there have been off line comments that
these images were over-processed. I compared the my processed images to the
raw files and there is little difference. The trees just glow, especially
when the get wet.

So thanks Nathan.Truly appreciate you taking the time to look and comment.
Take care,
Bob (now living in Sacramento!)

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com