Subject: [Leica] another day another ongoing project
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 07:43:31 -0500

Good morning to all on this fine northern hemisphere fall day.

Today I have four images as part of my project showing the impact of cell
phones on civil discourse or public interactions;

First is a typical breakfast scene we have all been witness to:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Breakfast+in+ChicagoLUG.jpg.html

Second, another scene that we have all witnessed when families congregate
together:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Chicago+family+waiting+on+the+busLUG.jpg.html

Third is probably a weak single image but fits in a larger group of images
showing people barricading themselves away from whatever;

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Everyone+in+their+placeLUG.jpg.html

Last, we return to The Bean where a lunch group meets for conversation;

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Three+at+The+BeanLUG.jpg.html

enjoy!

All the best.

--