Subject: [Leica] Eyes
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 13:33:12 -0400

Same here, Sonny!  I got my first pair of glasses when I started college
and have worn them ever since.  I still look around for them every time I
get up.  So far, using the computer is not a problem.  I have two monitors
and sit really close to the one I'm reading on.  The other one is at a
distance for my left eye.  Driving is wonderful!!  I couldn't drive at
night even with my glasses because of the halos around car headlights.  No
halos now!  I can see better than Tom so I'm doing all of the driving now.

The best part is that I can now focus my M's and still look down and read
the settings without glasses!

Thanks,

Tina