Subject: [Leica] Eyes
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 12:25:43 -0500

You may need to get glasses for working on the computer that brings both
prescriptions to the distance for your monitor, otherwise, you might find
you're getting a crick in your neck holding your head so the right eye is
forward.

I also got glasses for driving that made both eyes distance but found it
was wasted money, because the left eye distance, right eye close worked
fine in a car, and pretty much everywhere else, like tv and movies.

Freedom from HAVING to wear glasses is a huge gift.  I had to wear them
every day from 13 years old until 68.  Now I'm free!

SonC

--
Regards,

Sonny