Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Syrian Kids
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 14:16:19 -0700
References: <CA+yJO1CHi+L-Ks1pknJgdBeTK=kUyPK3jddnK+gY+w7aPunwog@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ2DjGKjs9bZ6M2K1SzTt+ePWF5PX2LhghAkQBFu+1f0sg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CtPDPdXZ0rQLQMg9TBGsSOgm5+fzFFdHkcsiBYPFxdbw@mail.gmail.com> <610A2725-1A57-412E-9BE3-3C3661342B8D@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1B_TAW2Hcsw4gF4sZfoWNvxU4byxhgDFN19o4omXsfgLQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CiCFC+6ieO_vnwu4FHkBLgFCO9eq1vX99sr3YknbNg=w@mail.gmail.com>

Jeesh I'd go with Steve McCurry before Annie any day! At least with Steve
you know he didn't have an army of technicians setting up most of Annie's
images before she shot the film!
cheers, Dr. Ted Grant O.C.