Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Syrian Kids
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 14:05:14 -0400

I just ordered the Steve McCurry book.  It's funny that his Portraits is
$19.95 and Annie Liebowitz Portraits is $89.95!

Tina

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMGS: Syrian Kids)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMGS: Syrian Kids)
Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Syrian Kids)