Subject: [Leica] LUG Book 2016
From: stevebarbour at mac.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017 09:54:56 -0700

Hi ted, thanks for helping us catch up with you.

When we were up there visiting you, we felt this would be a good idea, glad
others felt the same. We didn?t wish to bring it up, or even ask the
question, but we are truly glad it has all worked out. We think you ought to
do a book of photos where you live, of the people, the comrades, and the
care givers, after all, it is all about access and  you have that.      We
thought we would bring it up, not the first,  nor the last, we bet.

Keep well ole buddy, and keep on plugging,

your friends,

tara and steve