Subject: [Leica] TL2?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 23:21:19 -0400

It?s an iPhone which doesn?t make phone calls.
It?s selling for $1950 plus tax and license they have lens hoods which cost
more than that.
The IPhone 8 will cost $1200 next year
Perhaps it?s mainly made of electronic modules which are outsourced by
electronic groups and is a cheaper way to put together a still quality
camera.
But I still think this kissing of the iPhone mentalities ass is not the way
to be a quality camera company.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 7/11/17, 12:08 PM, "LUG on behalf of Adam Bridge"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of abridge
at mac.com> wrote:

    There IS an optional EVF, Frank. I don?t know what the specs for it are.
?High resolution, electronic and designed exclusively for the Leica TL? But
clicking on the link vectors to an information-free page.

    This would be mandatory for my use most of the time.

    Adam