Subject: [Leica] B&W developers
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 01:39:36 +0200

Hi George,

Thank you for your information, I?m still more interested to test it! It is
really interesting and exciting you have applied the Zone System on all your
tests. The negatives I?ve saw was not exposed neither developed by me, I
can?t talk about a properly diect experience, after read your details and
those from Chris I?m really interested to test it.

I can?t remember where I?ve read this recomendation for developing:

Dilution  1:1:100,  72?F  15 Minutes,   Agit. Once every minute  + 10 sec.
at 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 of the total time.

Thank you again,

Cheers
Lluis