Subject: [Leica] B&W developers
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 20:32:59 +0200

George,

Your comment is very interesting for me, I?ve never developed with Pyro for
myself but I?ve worked with negatives developed in Pyro, grain and fine
structures are very fine but I think that the tonality gradation is poor, it
offers a great and nice contrast from Black to White but a certain lack of
gradation. I know some ones has employed it successful with semi-stand
development and a long time with very slow agitation. I would appreciate
very much your experience and comments about, thank you!

Cheers
Lluis