Subject: [Leica] Leica SL lens question
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 13:52:27 +0000

Thanks to all who have responded.  Looking like the 24-90 would be the way
to go if I can justify the other factors involved in the SL.

I really do wish they would have come out with an interchangeable lens Q.  I
would think there is a market for such a minimally sized beast.  Look at the
Sony A7 and what it is capturing in the market.

Aram