Subject: [Leica] #4 assigment B&W PORTRAIT==FEMALE!!! ALAN
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 09:43:53 -0700

Hi Alan,
Very beautiful "BUTTERFLY LIGHTING!"
I'm not  sure whether it's my eyes failing? Computer screen failing? Your
lens creating the super gentle "softness" I think I'm observing overall???
But I see it as a plus factor in the attractiveness of this lady subject?
But it's much like a super gentle glow???
Now if nobody else see's this effect??? I guess I'm gone to the "Great
Spirit's" land and haven't realized it yet!
Regardless? I see a photo of a very attractive female portrait! Good on you!
cheers,
Dr. ted  O.C.