Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Color vs B&W
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 10:24:24 -0700

Hi Tina,
That's a tough call comparing as you have here.
But if you were to put each in an exhibition of colour photojournalism style
images ONLY? Not as you shown with these 2 prints same scene? They would fit
in very interestingly?
By the same token, do the same with the B&W image, photojournalism
recording/documenting style? That which you do so often and it fits in
perfectly!
Often when we try to make a decision good, bad or ugly "same scene?" The end
result should be considered and not necessarily side by each same photo.
I think I have that right?  ;-)
cheers,
Dr. ted