Subject: [Leica] IMG: For Bird Feeder Enthusiasts
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 07:26:40 +0200

Well done, Jim! I wish I could figure out something analogous for the dry
cat food I leave for the golf course cats. Since the cats do not eat it all
at once (dogs eat until they puke, cats eat only what they need), the damn
birds steal the rest. One of my happiest moments was one evening when I saw
a cat getting a bird.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman