Subject: [Leica] IMG: J & L
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 01:29:21 +0000

OK it's now resized and as a result can be seen easier at largish size
on the screen.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/J+and+L+2.jpg.html

I agree that the Zuiko 50/1.8 is a cracking lens, and once you get the
hang of using the EVF, it's easy enough to get focus. I went out with a
35/3.5 Zuiko today for a short while today before the light collapsed
totally and did a little street shooting before going to a cafe with a
friend. Shot at 1/250 and at f8 using hyperfocal distance and left the
ISO on Auto so it flicked up and down as needed. Unfortunately, it was
cold, overcast, and there was little pedestrian activity so I didn't get
much. I was glad to sit down over a cup of coffee. That said, the images
are ok-ish and I'll post a couple tomorrow.

Douglas