Subject: [Leica] 3 more
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 14:57:02 -0000

"lluisripollphotography" <lluisripollphotography at gmail.com> wrote

> Lady with umbrella and smartphone
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Rambla/20161025_L1016481.jpg.html>>
> Leica MM, Summilux 50 V2

Punk is back from the ankles down!
Haven't seen bovver boots for a long while, and hope I don't again. They
remind me of the mean faced skinheaded louts that menaced the pavements of
London, Birmingham, and Dublin in the early 70s. Shapely ankles are better
set off with an elegant pair of stilettoes. Mind you, stilettoes give you
bunions - not that I've experienced them :-)

On the image, Lluis, I'd prefer if the negative space was to her right - the
way her head is facing.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Photography) ([Leica] 3 more)