Subject: [Leica] Fwd: IMG: Test shot with Sony
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 17:33:09 +0000

A resend. Sorry if some of you have already got this.

Now that I have moved to the newer pc and have LR6 up and running,
here's an image of the crocii that my wife uses to tell her that spring
is here. I honestly can't remember what lens I was using as I've been
swapping around various lenses from my collection using the three
adaptors I have so far.

All I can say is the A7ii is a great piece of kit. I'll use it in
earnest on the Dublin streets in the next week or so.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/test+image-2.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr) ([Leica] IMG: Test shot with Sony)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Fwd: IMG: Test shot with Sony)