Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: sun, food, my sister, Gibraltar
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 15:21:38 +0100

I'm continally amazed by your ability to carry a camera and make extremely
good use of it during a frenetic life of work and a lot of travel. The food
pictures are always yummy, but your family shots especially the one of Moses
and his lovely looking girlfriend, and the last one of Monica are
particularly good. I'm baffled with how you manage to do it, as my three
boys constantly tell me "Put the camera away!", and even my cat slinks away
when it sees the camera :-)

Douglas