Subject: [Leica] IMG: Loupe, Clamp, and Map
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 12:09:06 -0000

Jim, I went to that engineering firm which is a treasure trove of lathes and
other interesting spinning things. Very nice people there and we chatted
about motorcycles, and particularly Velocettes. It transpired the owner has
a father in law in his eighties who has a collection of vintage, veteran and
classic motorcycles, including a couple of Velocettes. The owner mentioned
that the man who services all his lathes is also a Velocette owner, and, in
another case of nominative determinism, has the appropriate surname of
Turner.

Anyway, I'll have a new leg for my little von der Gonna clamp next week, so
thanks for your suggestion.

Douglas