Subject: [Leica] IMG: Loupe, Clamp, and Map
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 23:35:13 -0000

Broken von der Gonna camera clamp, with loupe, and map extract. Fuji X100S.
See Large.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Loupe+Clamp+and+Map.jpg.html

Sadly my pre-war (I think) von der Gonna clamp which was handy, pocketable,
and very useful to mount cameras on, has had one drop too many and one of
its screw-in legs is broken. It will still work as a clamp or can be screwed
into a tree, but can't be used as a mini tripod. I have searched the
internet to try and find a replacement, but there's nothing - even searching
German sites. It may be the last one in existence.... But then again, maybe
not :-)

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Loupe, Clamp, and Map)