Subject: [Leica] IMG: iPhones Know No Boundaries
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 23:43:48 +0100

Nice catch Jim!

As you say we have not this monopoly, some years ago when I?ve start
shooting people at phone was still uncommon, today is an use and abuse
everywhere! and the worst! when you are with family or friends in a group
and you are going to shoot a picture doing our usual attitude to put the
camera in our eyes, you find in front of your lens a lot of hands with their
iPhones shooting?.

Lluis