Subject: [Leica] The "problem" with the M9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 23:28:12 -0500

I think as with darkroom work its an never ending process. Next time to get
to the image you might decide it should be color after all this has happened
to me countless times. Even if its not a radical  B&W verses color thing the
whole look of the image might be very different and what I learn in
Photoshop after a few more years is never small... And Adobe Camera Raw.
Raw Raw Raw!

On 1/2/17 2:28 PM, "Gerry Walden" <gerry.walden at icloud.com> wrote:

> I have to confess that i do not like the idea and Frank inadvertently sums
> it
> up in his own words in my opinion ?to alter a mundane image to be more eye
> catching?. I feel normally (and no reference to Lluis? image) it would
> still
> be a mundane image.

Gerry