Subject: [Leica] NC State Fair #1
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 11:04:27 -0800

HI Ric,
A wonderful collection of photojournalism! I loved working on this type of
assignment where one  just wandered about the location and people, clicking
magical moments somewhat like yours. Some assignments on a fair of this
nature were continuously shooting every day and evenings opening day until
closing. WHEW!
But exhausting some days in summer heat!
Compared to these days of shooting digital, it was film to the living end. I
hated the editing later.
cheers,
ted