Subject: [Leica] Photographers at the Balloon Fiesta
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 16:11:59 -0800

You know the more I see people using these
 I-phones and what evers? Along with the most incredible photography my
oldest Son has been shooting? I'm feeling more inclined to "MAYBE?" Maybe?
:-) Buying one of the best on the market with lens changing availability and
give it a try! :-)
Yea I know that's blasphemy and I could be burned at the "out house!" :-)
Not to worry as it's merely a passing thought highly unlikely to happen as
my M8 is still working just fine. :-) Nor do I have the multi-thousands of
dollars for a Leica! :-( Oh well merely a passing thought only?  :-) I think
a fine single malt is required to finish off the day? :-)aaaahhhh!!! that's
better.
cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)