Subject: [Leica] We Watched Fireworks
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 21:28:46 -0600

Thanks Howard,
This is my third Sony. I started with an A7r, and really liked it,
unfortunately it was stolen, so I used the insurance money to get an A7 s,
mainly for the silent shooting mode.  I've enjoyed it, but often I'd like to
crop, and I decided to spring for the A7rII to get more Rez..    I haven't
been sorry, I'm a week with it now.  I'm pretty much out of Leica with the
exception of some lenses and my M4.
Having three years with Sony makes me pretty savvy with the menu system, and
I have my faves programmed under the function button, so the break in has
been pretty quick.
I was distressed by the cancellation of Christmas Fest, as I wanted to give
it a good shake-down.
I've also just added a Synology diskstation to centralize my storage on a
raid array, with quick access from either my laptop or editing station.  New
learning curve!

I like the larger grip too!

from my iPad

Sonny Carter