Subject: [Leica] Best Learning Camera
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 22:36:09 +0530

I would suggest a Fuji XE2, bought used, with a 35mm f2 (50mm equivalent)
to start with. B&H are selling the Fuji lens new at US$299, a raging
bargain if I ever saw one! This will make a lightweight, compact starter
system, with excellent components, and all manual controls individually
available, including excellent focus peaking to aid manual focus. You can
buy her a Fuji made M adapter later for her to try your lenses.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/801263229-USE/fujifilm_16404791_x_e2_mirrorless_digital_camera.html

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1191420-REG/fujifilm_xf_35mm_f_2_r.html

Cheers
Jayanand