Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on hanging photos
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 09:38:57 +0530

I have them in different sizes at different heights with different
groupings interspersed with my collection of Modern Indian Art. Generally,
the large paintings are the central point, and I have photographs and other
smaller artworks (paintings, charcoal, pen and ink) around them in
different configurations. It takes time to plan and do, but gives a
personal touch and viewpoint to the display.

Cheers
Jayanand