Subject: [Leica] Why Pros in general and us mateurs do NOT or SHOULD NOT use Leica......
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 11:33:43 +0530

Tina,
That is all very fine, but how does an ordinary, average Joe fare is the
question. I have known the Nikon Authorized Repair owner here for 25 years,
so anything I give goes to the top of the pile, and gets passed on to Nikon
Bangalore in a day or two if they cannot handle it, so my turnaround times
are always very good. That does not mean that every walk in customer, who
are Nikon's bread and butter, gets the equivalent service. The reputation
of Nikon in the marketplace depends on them, not on me.

The same is true for every company - it is not how well they service those
on the inside track, it is how they service the nuts and bolts, walk in
customer that will decide their reputation and goodwill.

Cheers
Jayanand