Subject: [Leica] Hillary For Prison Sign Behind Barbed Wire
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 18:10:41 -0400

The sign says "Hillary for Prison" and the debate was yesterday. Putting it
on the list is just like pushing a button.
While the photographer may be well thought of for his body of work this was
a troll on the Lug and worked quite well.

On 9/29/16 6:04 PM, "Mark Rabiner" <mark at rabinergroup.com> wrote:

> Presenting in politically charged image on the LUG during a heated election
> year such as this can to nothing but incite another stupid political
> discourse.
> Its kind of like pooping in a paper bag lighting it on fire and putting it
> on
> someone's doorstep ringing the doorbell and running and hiding behind a
> bush
> so you can watch going "tee he he" as they stamp out the fire with
> ensuing...
> And its not the first time this kind of thing was done to the same effect
> and
> by this particular person.
>
> On 9/29/16 9:44 AM, "Howard L Ritter Jr" <hlritter at twc.com> wrote:
>
>> +1

The photo was offered as an interesting image, not as a political
>> promotion. Would anyone object to posting photographically interesting
>> images
>> of an anti-Trump or anti-Clinton rally? Don?t we all wish we had been the
>> one
>> to have snapped the iconic image of a Black man in a 3-piece suit at a
>> protest
>> about to be skewered by a bigot using a flagstaff, replete with Old
>> Glory, as
>> a spear?

?howard