Subject: [Leica] Go ahead, buy that Leica
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 01:38:34 -0500

I got a loan for my first Hasselblad and lens and Balcar strobe kit and
Gitzo Tripod using my car for collateral as I  could not afford a big
business loan. It was certainly worth it. It got me starting in pro
photography. Without it it would not have happened. I'm curious what's so
horrible about getting a loan for a needed tool for your profession or very
serious hobby? I did not know it was a no no.