Subject: [Leica] IMGs: iPhone Camera and Schneider iPro Lenses
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 13:56:13 -0400

My husband absolutely hates my iPhone 6Plus and refuses to answer it when
I'm driving. He uses a flip phone with no camera or texting.  I couldn't do
without my iPhone these days.  I keep up with e-mails and Facebook, message
my kids.  I search Google, use maps to figure out where I'm going, look up
restaurant reviews, keep up with the news, check on the weather, the list
is endless.

The camera that is included is a bonus and one that I have with me at all
times!

Tina