Subject: [Leica] IMGs: iPhone Camera and Schneider iPro Lenses
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 11:05:47 -0500

On Wed, 07 Sep 2016 George Lottermoser <george.imagist at icloud.com>wrote:

>A couple of you expressed an interest in the Schneider lenses.
>Here?s a first ?test? of the Schneider iPro Macro Lens Series 2
>(and some rainbows)

>C & C always welcome and appreciated

><http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=11278>

>Regards,
>George Lottermoser
Very nice images, George (as per your usual standard).
Those are great moody clouds.

But they don't persuade me to spend money on something that doesn't appeal
to me (the latest smartphones).
They're too big and thin.  I like the size and shape of the iPhone 5, but
how much longer will those be viable?
--
Alan

(Retired)