Subject: [Leica] Article on Photography
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 20:20:57 +0200

I totally agree. I go to a lot of modern art exhibitions, photography and
otherwise. Sometimes I walk away indifferent, sometimes I am really
impressed. Either way, my mind is opened a bit more every time. Just like
with classical music. We cannot be stuck on Beethoven and Mozart. Yes, they
were great, but there is also great music being composed now. It has nothing
to do with age. The older I get, the more I want to explore.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain