Subject: [Leica] Do Not Give Money To Panhandlers
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 01:38:11 +0100

I presume it's ok to give them euros then, Chris.
Funnily enough, my eye was caught by the punctum - the messy painting of the
doorhandle, and the conundrum. You state the shopkeepers are trying to
upgrade the street and keep beggars away from their shops, but yet the
doorhandle belies the upgrading. If they're that sloppy with their painting,
what must the furniture they sell be like?