Subject: [Leica] Do Not Give Money To Panhandlers
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 20:26:40 -0400

The irony is that its a used furniture store that caters to the poor and
working-class people in the neighborhood.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 8/21/16, 8:38 PM, "LUG on behalf of Douglas Barry"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of