Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Istanbul
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 19:30:41 -0700

Tina.  I love your market shots.  That is one city I would love to visit,
but never will.  At least not with my present wife, which I hope will be my
wife forever.  So, no go.  My grandfather lived there in his youth and early
adult hood.  His family owned some sort of very profitable spice and tobacco
business. He left in the very early 1900's for the US and was never back.
He was the black sheep of the family, so not much contact was kept.  My aunt
visited in the 60's and was able to track down some of the family, or at
least people who know of them.  All lost now.

keep them coming.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson